Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In the Making

I love my little 50mm lens, but as you might notice, i'm learning that focusing with such shallow depth of field is going to take some practice.

Right this minute, there's nothing I'd like more than to be visiting with growing tomatoes in my garden, hence my photo for today. Last year, in my first garden, I planted everything so close together, trying to squeeze in as much as I could. This year, I plan to let go a bit and space the plants out, giving them more room to breathe and take in sun. I'm hoping that they'll respond in kind.
...
I've decided to try to add a quote (famous or otherwise) with each posting going forward. Not in order to try to sound deep or learned, just simply because: I love quotes. Sometimes they'll be relevant, sometimes not, sometimes not to anyone but myself that day. Sometimes it might just be an excuse not to write anything else.
...
"The beginning is the most important part of the work." - Plato

No comments: