Saturday, March 15, 2008

An Apple a Day


Until I get the hang of this one-photo-a-day thing, I'll be posting pics from my archives, but eventually, I'm hoping that this exercise will get me out and about with my camera to see new things.

This is a photo of crabapples that I picked last year - the most pristine crabapples I think I've ever seen...hardly worthy of the crabby name really. The awesome bowl was made by the lovely and talented potter from Picton, Ontario, Peta Hall.

Feel free to leave me a comment or just a hello!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina!

You should make more cards with your photos. And sell them at craft sales. We'll make jelly and sell that too. And sticky rice.

Karen

Michael Van der Tol said...

OK. Now I am going to telling all of friends on JPG to start voting.